5 Ways to Reduce Contamination Risk
Be confident that your weighing equipment is not posing a contamination risk.
All production equipment is at risk of contamination. You need to know where contaminants hide and where pathogens thrive.
Any equipment that doesn’t meet hygienic design guidelines introduces unnecessary risk and inefficiency into your operation. This brief pocket guide will help you assess how weighing equipment in your plant may be endangering the quality and safety of your products. Discover the most important hygienic design principles and where to look first when inspecting your equipment.
- Is it cleanable to a microbiological level?
- Is it made of application appropriate material?
- Is it accessible for inspection and cleaning?
- Does it allow for sanitary operation?
- Is the design sufficiently hygienic?
Make sure you can answer these questions about your equipment by downloading the pocket guide.