Food Safety Americas 2021
Food Safety Americas (FSA) is an annual conference hosted by BRCGS. FSA is one of BRCGS' largest events as it is 3-days packed with presentations, networking, and learning opportunities based on trending topics across the supply chain.
We bring together a community of brand owners, manufacturing sites, certification bodies, approved training partners, consultants, and BRCGS trained professionals in one space. This event will feature industry experts to speak on the importance of leadership in food safety, COVID-19 impacts on the industry, cannabis food safety risks and regulations, sustainability and ethics, challenges in plant-based production, remote auditing, and more! Commencing on May 18-20th, this event will also offer:
- Breakout networking sessions
- Training courses
- Awards (nominations are still open, deadline is April 20th, 2021)
- Q&A sessions with big brands in the industry
- Access to the event platform for up to 6-months post-event
- Personalized profiles to share content and social media
- Sponsors exhibitor spaces
- A chance to be part of the BRCGS community on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/events/foodsafetyamericas20216767889555774341120/
This is a virtual event and you can tune in across the globe. Upon purchase of a ticket, you will be given a login link to build you personal profile on the event platform.
For more information, visit the BRCGS events page: https://www.brcgs.com/product/food-safety-americas/p-1682/
Questions? Contact us email@example.com